If you ask this question to 20 different people, you are likely to receive 20 unique responses. As a student, you may define it as passing a final, earning an A in a difficult course, or getting that coveted job when you graduate.
However you define success, the 52 Tips in 52 Weeks project will provide unique ways to reach your goals. Many of these tips are uncommon; they are tips that explain why we behave the way we do and how we can overcome the power of habit. You may not see these tips on any other website, but this weekly blog will guide you through the process of becoming a successful graduate. Think of this material as a secret code to the best outcomes possible.
Check in every week to see a new strategy you can employ to ensure your success.
- Week One – 2020 Vision and the Secrets of Time Management
- Week Two – Plant Your Tree!
- Week Three – Asking for Help is Okay
- Week Four – What’s in Your Toolbox?
- Week Five – What is Your Brand?
- Week Six – The Power of Criticism
- Week Seven – Be a Good Peer
- Week Eight – Dealing with Change
- Week Nine – Changing the World
- Week Ten – Get Social!
- Week Eleven – Correct. You Are Wrong
- Week Twelve – 7 Steps to Effective – and Efficient – Self-Learning
- Week Thirteen – What’s on Your Dreamboard?
- Week Fourteen – The Online Learner Bootcamp
- Week Fifteen – Overcoming Basic Disruption
- Week Sixteen – The New Normal
- Week Seventeen – It’s All About Relationships
- Week Eighteen – The Need to Achieve
- Week Nineteen – The Need to Know
- Week Twenty – Beautiful Needs
- Week Twenty-One – The Self-Actualized
- Week Twenty-Two – Transcendence
- Week Twenty-Three – I Need Time…NOW!
- Week Twenty-Four – Your Native Tongue
- Week Twenty-Five – Get Over It!